Voting in Brookfield
In this section you will find helpful information when it comes to voting in the City of Brookfield. You will find information on topics such as:
- Absentee Ballot General Information and Deadlines
- Absentee Ballot Request through the MyVote Online System
- Election Dates
- Election Notices (Use this link to find legal postings about dates, times and locations of absentee voting)
- My Vote Wisconsin - Where to Vote, What’s on My Ballot, and more.... (Use this link to check your registration record, request an absentee ballot or see what’s on your ballot)
- Poll Workers, Information on becoming a poll worker
- Poll Workers, Application for Intermittent Employment Opens a New Window.
- Registering to Vote Information
- Sample Ballot Opens a New Window. for the February 18, 2020 Spring Primary Election - Wards 1-7, 10-25 Elmbrook School District
- Sample Ballot Opens a New Window. for the February 18, 2020 Spring Primary Election - Wards 13 and 20 Waukesha School District
- Sample Ballot for the February 18, 2020 Spring Primary Election - Wards 8, 9, 10 Elmbrook School District
- Voter Information and Resource Center
- Voting Options including In-Person Absentee, Absentee by Mail and Voting at Poll Sites Opens a New Window.
- Wisconsin Photo ID Requirements Opens a New Window.
- Free ID and Identification Card Petition Process Opens a New Window. (IDPP)
If you need additional information, contact the City Clerk’s Office at (262) 782-9650.